Online Shopping as the act of buying products and services over the internet through Web Stores and online marketplaces is getting ever popular. But as with any other activity, it has its pros and cons. Let us start off with the advantages of shopping over the internet. آهن
1) Detailed Product Information: Whatever the product you are looking for, sellers take special care in describing the products in as much detail as possible. This is handy to enable customers in deciding where to spend their hard earned monies.
2) Price Comparison: It takes a lot of time and energy to personally pop into various offline retail outlets, hunt down the products you are after and check how much they retail for. However, with Online Shopping its a matter of seconds. There are quite a few Price Comparison websites on the internet providing all the details required to make an informed buying decision.
3) Delivery Service: Buying it online means having it delivered to your doorstep. No more wandering about holding loads of shopping bags and tiring yourself up.
4) Special Offers and Discount codes: You can easily save money by shopping online as most retail outlets operating over the internet provide special discounts for the privilege of remote shopping. The savings they make off the overheads of operating retail outlets are passed onto online customers to encourage further shopping.
5) New Products and Newsletters: Its easier for Online Stores to communicate their new products and any other news pertaining to their stores direct to their customers via either publicly accessible areas of their websites, password protected areas or via emails. This keeps Online Customers up to date on their favourite product lines.
These are the main advantages, but its not all good news for Online Shoppers. Customers need to be very selective and extremely cautious while shopping online. Below we review some of the disadvantage of Shopping Online and how to tackle them.
1) Security of Information: It is important to ensure that you only shop with reliable stores that honour the security of your personally identifiable information and credit card details. Shopping with wrong stores may well mean loss of money and risks associated with leakage of your personal information.
2) Delivery Timescale: Unlike shopping offline where you carry your bought products with yourself, doing it online means waiting for the store to deliver your products to you. This ranges in time from a few hours to several days or even weeks. Certain circumstances are within the control of online retailers however at times, things can go wrong in terms of couriers damaging or delaying delivery of your orders. Always allow plenty of time for delivery and read carefully what the delivery and returns terms of the retailer are.